- Amprosan® is the natural preservative for concentrates for cattle.
- Amprosan® is an ammonium-propionate, which is ready-for-use.
- Amprosan® is non-corrosive and not aggressive, but nevertheless effectively protects your feed.
- Amprosan® contains 64% active propionic acid and 12% ammonium.
- This implies an energy content of 9.5 MJ NEL for Cows and 13.2 MJ ME for pigs.
- Ammonium is used by ruminants as nitrogen source to build up microbial protein.
Join the Sano way and become a Partner
Our products may vary within different countries. Get your country specific portfolio.